Experience Hay Creek Hotels
Your real journey begins once you arrive. Hay Creek Hotels are created for travelers who seek a deeper natural connection to the places they visit. Drawing inspiration from the architecture, culture and lifestyle that make any destination unique, our hotels are intrinsic reflections of their surroundings, whether it’s the tech-savvy verve of Cambridge, Massachusetts, Charleston, South Carolina’s antebellum graciousness; or the charm of a 19th-century retreat on Lake Winnipesaukee. With a passion for sharing our favorite local cuisine, traditions and experiences, we offer a rich and authentic immersion into the locales we call home.
Hay Creek Hotels. As unique as the destinations we serve.
Who We Are
Hay Creek Hotels specializes in providing management solutions for full service, independent hotels, inns and resorts that are smaller in size yet grand in character. Understanding early on that upscale full-service boutique hotels cannot be successfully managed by using standardized franchise hotel management practices, we developed the “Hay Creek System” management platform to implement across all of our properties. Our system actively provides precise and agile management solutions designed to offset the traditional operating shortcomings experienced by most small independent hotels.
Our Services Include
- Pre-opening – Concept, design, FF&E, OS&E, layout and management expertise
- IT – POS, PMS, network, cloud based, scaled & size appropriate
- Operations – Budget, service, training, skill and results
- Sales & Marketing - A highly sophisticated digital sales and marketing platform
- Food & Beverage – Concept, service, product, operation and oversight – best in market
- Accounting and financial services – Includes sourcing debt & equity for development
- Human Resources – Hiring, training, benefits, compliance, market oversight
- Management transition and implementation
- Capital improvement planning, budgeting and construction oversight
"Hay Creek Culture builds an empowered group of service professionals that proactively Delights and Surprises our internal and external customers. Each of our managers embrace that spirit by creating a fun, energetic and team oriented working environment for the entire staff."
Whether you are an experienced hospitality professional or just starting out in your career, we look forward to hearing from you.
Start Your Career Today
Hay Creek Hotels offers a competitive benefit package to our valued Host Associates.
Professional Development Program
The Hay Creek Hotels Professional Development Program has been uniquely designed to take participants step-by-step through four progressive phases of training in order to prepare them to become one of HCH’s elite managers within our ever growing portfolio of hotel and restaurant properties.